Philanthropy enables discovery, bolsters leading-edge care
At University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital, innovative research, outstanding care, and groundbreaking cures are the rule, not the exception. For some families, our hospital is their only hope, because the U offers promising new treatments available nowhere else. Charitable gifts help make that possible.
The U of M Masonic Children's Hospital is Minnesota’s only university-affiliated pediatric hospital engaged in leading research with the potential to radically improve the way we care for critically ill children. The hospital is consistently ranked among the best in Minnesota and the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
Your support helps:
- Continue our legacy of medical firsts, including the world’s first pediatric bone marrow transplant.
- Conduct novel laboratory and clinical research that leads to lifesaving advances.
- Recruit and retain a renowned team of experts in more than 50 children’s health specialties.
- Connect patients to family, friends, and school via videoconferencing during extended hospital stays.
- Offer places for families to have fun together during difficult times, such as the Sullivan Playground, Sport Ngin Sport Court, Thompson Healing Garden, and Wilf Family Center.
You can make a difference in the lives of children and families today.
- Give a gift: Support groundbreaking research, compassionate care, and innovative training.
- Crowdfund: Fundraise for the hospital online and ask family and friends to give.
- Participate: Attend an event, sign up for our newsletter, donate toys, or follow us on social media.
- Volunteer: Give of your time at the hospital weekly, through a one-time event, or with your company.
View additional stories on Children's health