Join us Friday, November 20, 2015 at the McNamara Alumni Center for an evening of fun, food, shopping and fundraising!
Have fun while helping the University of Minnesota raise funds for life-changing pediatric patient services, programming and activities at University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital!
We are looking for volunteers to assist in the following roles throughout the day/night:
- Work closely with our retail vendors to assist them in either set up of their booths in the afternoon or pack out at the end of the event
Swag Bag Attendants
- Fill bags in afternoon, set them up in event space
- Direct attendees, check-in, coat check, etc. to ensure guests have a fabulous experience
- Assist our retail vendors throughout event
Fashion Show Assistants
- Help prep fashion show production and models
- Capture moments throughout the night for use in marketing materials and social media – all images captured will belong to FashionFest.
You will have the opportunity to provide your preference of which role you’d like to fulfill!
Help us to make this spectacular event come to life!