Naming opportunities are offered to honor the generous support of individuals and organizations that have contributed in a significant way to the advancement of the University.
Gifts to the University may be named in honor of the donor or another individual or organization, and memorial gifts also may be named. Endowment funds may be named according to University policies.
Recommended amounts for named endowments
Endowed student support
- Scholarship: $25,000
- Graduate fellowship: $100,000
Endowed faculty positions (required minimums)
- Chair: $2 million
- Professorship: $1 million
- Faculty fellowship: $500,000
- Research fund: $200,000
- Lecture series: $100,000
- Library collection: $100,000
- Strategic investments: $250,000