Funds at work
We have raised more than $315,000 for crucial, life-changing pediatric services, programming, and activities at University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital—transforming care for the smallest patients and their families.
A recent national study shows that play areas, ambient music, and spaces and therapeutically beneficial activities that support "normal" life for the entire family within the hospital contribute to more positive outcomes for sick children. Funding for these services and programs is dependent entirely on philanthropy.
Some of the ways your support of FashionFest will impact University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital include:
- Art, music, and poetry therapy
- Parent date nights and family movie nights
- Massage and therapy services
- Family mentoring
- Entertainment, educational and recreational electronics,
and programming including story time with well-known children's authors
- The Birthplace’s gifts for new mothers
- Spa day