- A U of M professor developed a study-abroad course to give students a first-hand look at how cities in China are managing rapid population growth.
- As part of a new partnership, scholars from the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences and the University of Minnesota are working together on research and other academic collaborations.
- James K. Lee's career dreams came true when he launched offices in Seoul, South Korea, for two prominent U.S. law firms.
- During an unexpected trip to Minnesota, an alumna from Shanghai gives back to the University of Minnesota through music.
- Elizabeth Ka-Yee Kan says her U of M education in accounting and economics (and a minor in dance) continues to influence her life.
- View online panel discussions and presentations featuring international alumni.
- Originally from Taiwan, Jack and I-Fei Ouyang received advanced degrees at the University of Minnesota—and now support students with two scholarships.