The Corporate and Foundation Relations (CFR) team at the University of Minnesota Foundation serve as relationship managers for corporations and manages system-wide partnerships. Working collaboratively with all key stakeholders, CFR aligns University and industry priorities to yield mutually beneficial results.
Because many companies have multiple interests and activities campus- and system-wide, CFR partners with the President’s office, Office of Vice President of Research, Provost’s office, Sponsored Project Administration, Office of Technology Commercialization, and University Economic Development to provide coordinated industry relationships.
The U of M Foundation's CFR team can help you:
- Match industry interests and needs to University expertise that will help facilitate research, education, outreach, and workforce partnerships.
- Connect you with campus-wide talent recruitment resources.
- Engage students through K-12 workforce development, mentoring, and internships.
- Engage corporate leadership and employees through executive and continuing education and collegiate advisory boards.
- Facilitate corporate giving recognition opportunities.
- Plan and execute corporate visits and events.
- Advise and coordinate corporate giving opportunities in conjunction with development professionals, deans, and directors.
- Link public and private stakeholders interested in partnering in global challenges.
Partner with the following offices at the University of Minnesota.